Freedom Exhaust Online Store
HARLEY SPORTSTER AMENDMENT SIDE SLASH 2004-PRESENT (SPECIAL ORDER)
*Shipping to the USA & Canada ONLY!!!
CLOSED COURSE COMPETITION ONLY - CAT DELETE
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- 2-step performance system for anti-reversion, full range torque, and optimal horsepower
- 2 1/2" O.D. full 220-degree one-piece 16 gauge heavy-duty heat shields
- Removable baffles, quiet style available
- O2 ports & plugs provided for early models
- Offered in Chrome and Black finish
- Complete with mounting hardware and brackets
- Hot Rod sound!
Freedom standard true-dual header has an individual header for each cylinder. The front cylinder pushes more than the rear because it gets more air & gas generating more horsepower. The “Crossover Chamber Header” combines front & rear header cylinders co-mingling adding heat in the crossover chamber to generate more torque.
Simply put, Torque is a way to measure force. Torque is great for short runs. Horsepower, on the other hand, measures the amount of power that is transferred from the engine to the wheels.
The FPE heat shields cover the crossover chamber, so they look flawless.
What is a Back-order? This item is in "HIGH DEMAND" and is rarely in stock but is always in production & we promise to ship once available.
Back-ordered items will usually ship to customers in 6 to 10 weeks (if not sooner).
*Shipping to the USA & Canada ONLY!!! EXCLUDING CALIFORNIA