Freedom Performance Exhaust, Inc. (FPE) products carry a 1-year warranty from date of purchase. Product is warranted against manufacturer & material defects to the original purchaser. (EXCLUDES PAINTED OR PLATED SURFACES WITH RUST OR DISCOLORATION)
Freedom Performance Exhaust, Inc. (FPE) will repair or replace parts of or complete systems being verified as defective under typical burden of use. Warranty is void if parts have been modified, installed incorrectly, or have been mistreated or neglected of care.
Freedom Performance Exhaust, Inc. (FPE) is NOT responsible for parts lost or damaged during shipping nor is there any warranty for purchases made from ANY discounted websites or unauthorized sellers: eBay, Craigslist, Amazon etc.
NOTE: Authorized Dealers excluded if buying through FPE authorized Distributors and reselling through eBay, Craigslist, Amazon etc.
NOTICE: When filling out our warranty paperwork, make sure customers fill it out themselves.
Please DO NOT fill it out for clients/others. Thank you!
Any warranties with a shipping address outside of the U.S. must be scheduled or handled by the customer as we DO NOT handle International shipments.
To obtain a Return Material Authorization:(RMA #)
1. Please submit a clear receipt/invoice copy from the end user along with photos showing warranty issue. (FPE) is not responsible for the payment of labor for the removal or installation of warranty items.
2. (FPE) will review information and, if APPROVED, will issue the customer an RMA#.
3. It can take 24-48 hours to process the warranty form, a copy of receipt/invoice, and pictures of damaged items are required to receive an RMA #.
4. If you do not receive an RMA#, then you were DENIED APPROVAL for a warranty, in which case, an email will be sent notifying the customer of the reason of non-approval.
5. If you were approved and did receive an RMA #, it can take 60 days to replace warrantied part from (FPE) once you have received an RMA#.
6. If not replaced within 60 days, a credit can be authorized from (FPE) to Distributor/Dealer/Retail Customer upon first receiving returned damaged product. NOTE: Refunds are credited with FPE check only.
Shipping info: Freedom Factory 1255 Railroad Street, Corona, CA 92882
Freedom Performance Exhaust, Inc. (FPE) is solely responsible for authorizing warranty claims against Freedom products. Warranty requests must be made and returned using a Return Material Authorization # (RMA#). Parts being sent in without proper authorization may be refused and returned to sender. A 10% re-stocking fee will apply for non-warranty returns & special ordered items may be non-refundable.
Freedom Performance Exhaust, Inc. (FPE) does not permit stocking dealers or distributors to open boxes to satisfy a warranty claim. Freedom Performance stocking dealers and distributors are not authorized or permitted to make any agreements that bind Freedom Performance.
In extreme situations, Freedom Performance Exhaust, Inc. (FPE) may extend permissions to distributors to ship complete systems from distributor stock for customer satisfaction emergencies after receiving an RMA# with proper documentation from Freedom Performance.
When in urgent situations and prompt resolution for customer service is needed, the Distributor may opt to sell a replacement system to their customer while suspected warranty items are returned to Freedom Performance Exhaust, Inc. (FPE) for complete inspection and evaluation. If parts do not have a defect in materials or craftsmanship, the parts will be returned to the customer at his own cost.
Customers need to INSPECT all parts before installing. If missing or damaged parts upon inspection, please do not install. PLEASE GO TO FREEDOMPERFORM.COM AND FILL OUT A WARRANTY FORM. The warranty department will then review the claim and get back to the customer between 24-48hrs.
If installed, we would need system removed and returned before we can authorize RMA # and replacement. (FPE) is not responsible for the payment of labor for the removal or installation of warranty items.